Blog closed!
Come see me at As Bereans Did

Do you have history in the Worldwide Church of God? Are you still attending one of its offshoots? Do you see cracks in the doctrine and want more information, or do you not know why you're still there anymore? Is there a hole in your heart and just don't know why God isn't granting you the happiness you were promised would come through tithing and following a man? Do you find that no matter how hard you try you cannot live up to your own standards, and you feel like a failure? Do you find your pursuit of God to be based on fear?
Investigate with me the answers to these questions and more!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

God HATES Religion

It's true! God hates religion. I know of a guy who believes he can prove it.

Don't worry, it's not as bad as you might initially think. That's some sensational and eye-catching tag-line there, isn't it though? I learned from an advertising master.

Now, odd as this may seem, I am going to link you out to a COG splinter group's website to listen to a 5-part audio series entitled "Why God Hates Religion" by Fred Coulter.  If this doesn't open your eyes to the fact that Herbert Armstrong was in error, I certianly don't know what will.  Even though I do not agree with every last minute detail of what Mr. Coulter says, I found this sermon series to be more than worthwhile.

This was watershed stuff for me. I hope it is watershed stuff for you too.

No comments: